What Shipping Methods Are Available?
WE have three shipping methods;
1: Local Pickup and Nairobi CBD: You can come to our flower shop and get the bouquet or get it delivered anywhere around the Nairobi City Central Business District for FREE.
2. Nairobi and It neighbourhood: These are areas around Nairobi. They include places such as Parklands, Westlands, Kilimani, Kasarani etc. This shipping as a flat fee of 500KSh and Free Delivery for orders above 5oooksh.
3. Other Towns in Kenya: This shipping refer to all towns in Kenya apart from Nairobi. We have a flat rate fee of 750Ksh to deliver in these areas.
How Long Will it Take To Make a Delivery?
We have same day delivery services in Nairobi for all order made by 3pm and next day delivery for order outside Nairobi and its environs. We have an average delivery time of 2-4 hours in Nairobi.
How Do I Track My Order?
Orders can be tracked on one’s account. Navigate to your account and select track my order. Alternatively, you can call our support team at +254782047380.
How Do I Place an Order?
It easy and fast. These are the steps;
- Browse and decide on the bouquet you want to order or send.
- Add to Cart (The flower bouquet and/or a drink, chocolate, teddy bear or cake).
- Proceed to Checkout.
- Fill in the billing and shipping details.
- Select shipping method ie. Nairobi CBD, It Neighbourhood or Other Towns.
- Select payment method ie Cash on Delivery or Pay Online via Credit Card or Mpesa.
- Place your order
- Complete Payment.
- Order Placed. We will get intouch to confirm the order has been received.
How Should I to Contact if I Have Any Queries?
We have a dedicated support team. You can use the website live chat, WhatsApp +254782047380, Call +254714047380/+254782047380 or email email@example.com.
Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?
No. You can place your order without creating an account.